• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI X1900's arrive & NVIDIA 512MB GTX too!!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

The Radeon X1900's have begun too arrive in the OcUK warehouse and they will be on-sale early tomorrow afternoon approx 2pm. We have all X1900 Crossfire, XT and XT-X in stock from Connect3D, Hightech, PowerColor and Sapphire all instock. I can't speak for all Etailors but we have approx 100 Crossfire, 300 XT and 200 XT-X cards in stock so plenty to go round. :)

We just recieved a large shipment of XFX 512MB GTX overclocked cards and backorders are shipping out today. We also have a new 512MB GTX card from XFX which is not overclocked, but is priced no cheaper due to such high demand on this product SKU, so be quick if you want one.

Also expected to arrive mid to late this week is a huge delivery of BFG 7800 GTX 512MB which will cover all backorders and leave plenty of stock left over spare for new buyers.

Also several new additions added to the site in the form of X1300's, X1600's and the very popular GTO16 from PowerColor, plus some lower end 512MB cards from NVIDIA. Have a browse through the site and get your credit cards to the ready. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Robert said:
Wow, ATI are on the ball with this one.

Yes R580 has very good yields, plus the fact ATI have taken the option of using slightly slower memory means they are able to product large quantities quite easily. Though as I have already mentioned I cannot mention what availability will be like from other places as OcUK is launch partner with ATI so we get preferential treatment with allocation and pricing. :)

Soldato
dam... ill be out til 10pm tomorrow.

college til 2... work at 5 til 10.. ill be on edge all of tomorrow until i get back

edit: im normally doing stuff between 2-5... i doubt ill be able to have a look. ill make it im sure...

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Krowzer said:
Gibbo do you have any news regarding the new Crossfire motherboards with the improved chipset (r580?) ?

March m8!!

Prices for the X1900's has been mentioned before, read some of the other threads on the forums.......
They are cheaper than 512MB GTX! :)

Soldato
Just ordered the XFX512. Was holding out for a BFG as cheaper & slightly faster but the difference is minimal. Big upgrade for me over an AGP6800GT256!

Cannot wait to build my new system tomorrow :D

Caporegime
Good news about the xfire cards, I was hearing rumours that they will appear a lot later- glad those rumours were wrong.

I wish today was tomorrow... I'm locked out my flat and can't get on with any work so I'm just reading through some lecture notes but mostly surfing- pity all the reviews wont be out until tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom