Would you believe this is Operation Flashpoint!?

Soldato
I just watched THIS video here and its from OFP's "Galaxy At War" mod.

Its a long video (12 mins) and features many units that will be playable once its complete, as well as showcasing the new interface.

I gotta say, this looks like its going to be a killer mod.....who needs Empire at War with this :eek:

Video info

Forums

I can't wait until this is released!

Permabanned
Any links? Last I heard ... OF 2 was the next one.

I did really enjoy Operation Flashpoint when it came out though, it was well advanced for its time, its Resistance add-on seemed to give RPG elements you don't normally see in this type of game.

Seems Vietcong 2 was poor, despite the original being an unexpected sleeper, a really good game ... hope any sequel to OF and whatever comes next is not dumbed down?

Associate
Been keeping an eye on this for a while: click. But it seems to be taking them an age to get it finished. Looks good but by the time it comes out OFP2 will be finished lol :(

Soldato
hehehe i found it funny to see stormtroopers stood like people out of ofp

but the tank battles looked very cool, somehow i doubt any mod for such an old game will take the world by storm though

Soldato
OP
DJammyRasta said:

That's because it *is* OFP :confused:
but the tank battles looked very cool, somehow i doubt any mod for such an old game will take the world by storm though

Well, the "world" may not care about it, but like Falcon 4, this sim has a large core following and I know many non-Star Wars OFP fans are looking forward to this.

Associate
OH OFP..

Oh No 1 is down
Oh no 2 is down
Oh no 3 is down.......

Mod does look good though , but as has been said by the time it's out OFP could be out and hopefully that'll be fantastic

Associate
DJammyRasta said:

Yeh I noticed that too. Darth Vader stood in that position made me lol. But it looks a blast and I loved ofp so looking forward to this. :)

Soldato
u got shot ? amateurs :D

and it might be ofp but thats the point... stormtroopers dont slouch :D

ive reinstalled ofp a few times over as its awsome, and this might be cool .... but i dunno if i will reinstall again for it

Back
Top Bottom