FAO : cymatty

Soldato
Something for you to have a look at ;)

Bling.jpg

Being fitted at the weekend, then i have the full system, as this weekend gone i have had fitted a decat and Remus centre section, onto the existing Scorpion back box.

Looking forward to some performance gains :cool:

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Irrelevant to cymatty as his cat is built into the manifold rather than under the car on the pre-2001 models that I assume yours is having mentioned decat aswell ;)

Mine appears to have some form of performance tubular manifold albeit a mild steel one, its also 4-1 instead of 4-2-1 like yours is. Hope you don't have the problems of difficult to select 2nd, 4th and reverse gears like some people do with the 4-2-1 manifolds.

Soldato
OP
If i experience problems, ill just take it off. It wasn't hugely expensive anyway !

Luckily mine is a 2000 model so i havent got to worry about 2 lambada sensors, or cat's in manifold's !

de-cat is already on :)

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Yeah, mines a pre-2001 too (obviously). Haven't bothered doing anything performance wise to it, infact I think it had a barry-style backbox on it because it has a large cutout on the rear bumper but was removed at the garage but they never removed the manifold as I didn't even realise it had one on for months.

The problems might only affect certain years, but its something to do with the gear linkages fouling the manifold due to the large size of the 4-2-1 design. However even if you get problems you can modify the linkages I think.

Back
Top Bottom