Pass Plus

Soldato
if your going for one of the few groups that do reduce for PP, but LOTS don't, I'd phone around BEFORE I took it and ask them how much with and without the PP

Associate
Can save you money, but as you say it is often on the more expensive policies. Try Norwich union direct, they seem to offer good reductions. If you just want the extra driving experience/knowledge then you are better off going on the IAM advanced driving course "Skill for life" package. The pass plus really just skims the surface of advanced driving.

Associate
I'd recommend it. Best quote without PP £1900 and with PP it when down to £1400. A £500 pound saving. If you can get your old instructor to give you a discount it can work out even more worth-while.

Soldato
real said:
I'd recommend it. Best quote without PP £1900 and with PP it when down to £1400. A £500 pound saving. If you can get your old instructor to give you a discount it can work out even more worth-while.

but I got a quote of 425-450 WITH or WITHOUT PP! thats first ever insurance in my own name

Permabanned
I'd recommend it just for the extra learning on the motorway, why on earth we dont teach learners how to drive on the motorway is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom