• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Benchmark (3dmark05)?

Associate
Benchmark?

Hey guys, any ideas what 3DMARK05 score i could get with the following?

AMD opteron 144 @ 3ghz on water

DFI LanParty UT NF4 Ultra-D

G.Skill 2GB DDR HZ PC4000

PowerColor ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DV

36 GB Raptor 10,000RPM @ RAID 0

400GB maxtor

Thanks

J

Associate
For that setup I'd run on the Sapphire PURE Innovation Gruper Radeon Xpress 200P (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-001-SP) - reputed to be a great clocker according to reviews (better than the DFI - just) and has arguably the best on board sound of any mobo. Assuming your thinking of buying that - rather than have bought.

Soldato
BigDom said:
For that setup I'd run on the Sapphire PURE Innovation Gruper Radeon Xpress 200P (Socket 939) PCI-Express Motherboard (MB-001-SP) - reputed to be a great clocker according to reviews (better than the DFI - just) and has arguably the best on board sound of any mobo. Assuming your thinking of buying that - rather than have bought.

Thats got nothing to do with the original post? lol

Man of Honour
lol @ random post.

As stated, the ORB is designed for comparing systems.. not likely to find someone here with exactly the same setup (drivers etc as well).

Back
Top Bottom