Serious lack of good PC games out there

Associate
I've played just about everything there is at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good game that weren't hyped all that much and slipped under the radar? I've played last year

Farcry
NFS most wanted
FEAR
COD2
Quake 4
All the moh games
Starship troopers
AOE3
SWAt 4
riddick
hl2
serious sam 2

damn, Just realised this is pretty much every decent game realised last year.

Any other i missed? I mainly enjoy FPS's like a good boy should.

Associate
get battlefield 2 and you wont look at any other games again, not currently available anyways.
ive tried going back to other games i used to play but its just not the same now this if out. and you owe it to yourself to play the greatest fps online titla available imho.

Soldato
Rainwarning said:
I've played just about everything there is at the moment. Can anyone recommend a good game that weren't hyped all that much and slipped under the radar? I've played last year

Farcry
NFS most wanted
FEAR
COD2
Quake 4
All the moh games
Starship troopers
AOE3
SWAt 4
riddick
hl2
serious sam 2

damn, Just realised this is pretty much every decent game realised last year.

Any other i missed? I mainly enjoy FPS's like a good boy should.

You put that down as a decent game??! Eeeek...

I thought it was rubbish as soon as I started to play it... uninstalled it after 10 long boring mins of gameplay!

Associate
OP
radio91 said:
What are all these abrevioations?

KOTOR
KOTOR 2
CoD
CoD: UO

NFS:U
NFS:U2

Knights of the old republic
Knights of the old republic 2

Call of Duty
Call of duty United offence

need for speed underground
nfs speed underground 2

btw. I might give battlefield 2 a try. bought it but didn't run too well on my pc since my 9800 pro was ageing badly. got the x850xt pe with 2 gig ram to play with. will try that tonight

Associate
OP
Street said:

I thought it was rubbish as soon as I started to play it... uninstalled it after 10 long boring mins of gameplay!

what did i put down as a decent game?

quake 4, aoe3, starship troopers and a few others only lived about 30 mins on my computer. Infact quake4 didn't make it past 20 meters of running. I was so digusted in the graphics that I uninstalled after litterally 30 seconds

Associate
OP
Street said:

to be honest, the only 4 games I can recommend is COD2, FEAR, Farcry and Swat 4. With only Swat 4 having any replay value. Looking forward to the expansion pack.

Soldato
Rainwarning said:
what did i put down as a decent game?

quake 4, aoe3, starship troopers and a few others only lived about 30 mins on my computer. Infact quake4 didn't make it past 20 meters of running. I was so digusted in the graphics that I uninstalled after litterally 30 seconds

Starship troopers i was on about... I thought it was shockingly bad!

Soldato
Ive had Fahrenheit sat in my desk drawer for a few months, borrowed it off a mate, but never got round to playing it!

As im now unemployed, it might give me something to do during the day, so ill have to install it:)

Associate
These are a little old and you might not be able to get them easily, but Giants: citizen kabuto (TIMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!), Sacrifice, maybe startopia and some Fallout. All older games mind you, so dont expect them to win a beauty contest but their gameplay was great

Back
Top Bottom