An Xbox live request.

Soldato
My friend has recently got himself connected to Xbox live, problem is..

we dont know anyone! and it would be so much better if we could get connected with some brits who understand us and would give us a fun game.

Hes got the following games...

Condemned
PGR3
COD2
PDZero
Kameo
RR6
Gun

His gamer ID is "The Body Newman" , i said i would ask on here tonight because the xbox community looks good here and most of u guys are spot on :)

ive been round his tonight, had a blast on fightnight3 and that retro shooter game.. woah it rocks!

So could u guys gimme some names or some tips that i can write down and take round my mates tomorrow night. I might see yas online then :)

Thanks in advance.

Don
name = h1lleh, will be up for a game of project gotham, or PDZ.

Fight night is superb, can't get over it. Make sure you use the analouge stick to punch though, none of this button crap as it's slower, and you can't "charge" your punches up.

PGR = practice practice practice, start of slowly (ala GTR Ultimo car) and work your way up. The F50 will take some time to get used too though.

Soldato
Some fight night advice/tips.
1. Yer fighter has stamina so he tires quick. Take your time with your shots.
2. X+A or Y+B pull of left/right uppercuts which are nasty at times
3. IIRC left trigger+left stalk makes your fighter lean back in various positions

Can't remember the rest as it's been a while since I played it now. Trying to remain patient for the full game :)

Don
i think Davey will back me up here when i say use the analouge sticks. If you want to put the fighter down early, then you can "wind" your punch up, for a haymaker. If you hit, it's devestating, if you miss or get countered / parried, then you will be in trouble though :)

Back
Top Bottom