Recomended CSS Clans

Associate
Can anybody suggest any clans that i can join as ive been playing css since july 05 and i *** to join a clan as that i feel im good enough to join one but i preffer just a surfing server clan. Im open to any suggestions!!!

Associate
2 important questions are -

Will you get on with the majority of the other members? Obvious but if your a younger player you might not want to clan with people in their late 20 early 30s, if your older you might feel the same about playing with younger players. There are plenty of nice groups, but also a fair few idiots as well.

Is the clan going in the direction I want to go? (ie Skill Level and Commitment) If you join a relatively high skill level clan - you might find all your fun goes out the game if your not looking to take it too seriously. Some clans are far more casual, its up to you.

Get onto different clan servers - get to know the players, and take a look at their clan website to get a feel for the above. There is a clan called AKA (www.akaclan.com) - whose server I sometimes play on (when ours is empty) - while there not that active in the ladders there a great bunch and their servers always busy. If you want a bit more competition check the ED ladders and find a clan whos position suits your skill level and are looking to recruit.

Back
Top Bottom