New exhaust

Associate
Hi,

I've got a 3dr Golf 1.4 Ryder. The exhaust is broken in two places. I got a quote of £105 for the whole fix from Quick Fit.

However I was speaking to a mate and he said I could spend around £70 on a good (how good, im not sure) exhaust that sounds and looks good, and fitted for around £60. Are this the right kind of prices? If this is the case anyone know where could I go in the North-London area, Enfield, to get it done?

Thanks

Soldato
I paid £360 for my cat back custom system, one of my mates paid £260 for his Magnex one on his Civic.... AFAIK I think that £130 would be too cheap to get a full cat back stainless system

Associate
OP
My only requirements are that it looks and sounds better than the standard one. I bought the Golf for fairly cheap (although repairs have brought it up some what!!) You got any links to a website where i can take a look at some exhausts?

Thanks

Soldato
real said:
I've just seen a Cobra exhaust for £68.99.
Cobra
Would something like that do?
Don't mean to pee on your chips but that Cobra "Universal Japanese" backbox will look totally out of place on your Golf.

Also it sounds like you need a complete system, not just a backbox.

Associate
OP
£250 is way too much. I was hoping to spend £170 max. Looks like ill just get the standard quick-fit job.

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom