• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone here going buy two XT1900XT-X for crossfire

Soldato
Anyone here buying two XT1900XT-X for crossfire

As title..

I like see some benchmarks of highend XT1900XT-X or XT1900XT in crossfire..

There seems be no one on the forum with two of the ati XT1800xt in crossfire..

(But am not seeing any crossfire xt1900xt/x for sale on the site yet.)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Hi there

Crossfire Edition now on the site and arriving on Thursday in good numbers. All Crossfire cards are built by ATI and are compatible with all slave X1900 cards. :)

Soldato
OP
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Crossfire Edition now on the site and arriving on Thursday in good numbers. All Crossfire cards are built by ATI and are compatible with all slave X1900 cards. :)

Thanks for the quick reply Gibbo.

Is the XT-X crossfire coming in on thursday as well ?

(Do you know if overclockers are ever going stock any the koolance range of watercooling Components.)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
If you already have a 1900xtx, will you be able to run it in crossfire with a 1900xt crossfire edition?

EDIT: Ignore me, I just read this (This Crossfire Edition is a master card and is compatible with all brands of X1900 slave cards. Buy one of these cards and any slave X1900 XT or XT-X) in the discription. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
chaparral said:
Anyone here buying two XT1900XT-X for crossfire
um. . . .

£469.94 (x2)

£939.88

Just for your graphics?, not including the new Mobo, cmon please tell me that this is not a TOTAL RIP off!!!! :eek:

Brain washed or what hehe :)

Soldato
chaparral said:
£750 for me..No vat in channel islands.. :D
Lol :)

£750 quid is still waaaayyy to much money.

Its just not cool, and it ain't gonna stop until people wise up! I have been watching, slowly,slowly over the years there are pushing the prices, bit by bit, soon each card is gonna be £1000, and you will be able to use four of them in your system.

I hope I don't read a post from you in a few years saying

chaparral said:
£3450 for me..No vat in channel islands.. :D

Soldato
OP
Big.Wayne said:
um. . . .

£469.94 (x2)

£939.88

Just for your graphics?, not including the new Mobo, cmon please tell me that this is not a TOTAL RIP off!!!! :eek:

Brain washed or what hehe :)

£939.88 now...and in two months time it be about £500 for two of the xt1900xt-x just like there xt1800xt..

Soldato
OP
Big.Wayne said:
Lol :)

£750 quid is still waaaayyy to much money.

Its just not cool, and it ain't gonna stop until people wise up! I have been watching, slowly,slowly over the years there are pushing the prices, bit by bit, soon each card is gonna be £1000, and you will be able to use four of them in your system.

I hope I don't read a post from you in a few years saying

I feel it's cheap..

Because over here all are computer shops are still selling the geforce 6800untra for £369 each with no vat..... and XT850 are £319 each no vat...

Last edited:
Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
Well you can't go x1800 crossfire anymore, so everyone will have to go x1900 for Crossfire, or x8 series. :)

Eh ?
You can still can get X18 xfire cards, so why do you think that ?

Soldato
Ah yes ... the Gits !
Why I wonder ... wouldn't have anything to do with the fact I could buy an X18 Xfire card to go with my current one and outperform the X19 ? hmmmmmmm

Thats pancaked my idea, by the time I have the money there will be no X18 Xfires about :rolleyes: :mad:

Soldato
Guru3d says

Planning Crossfire? You need to know this.

The observing ones among you immediately notice that there will be no XTX Crossfire card, this is correct. If you want to go Crossfire on the 1900 then that XT is the only solution you'll have. Mixing XTX and the Crossfire XT would not make sense as the XTX would drop down in speed to balance the XT performance. So if you want to go for Crossfire now or in the future then just stick with the X1900 XT.

Back
Top Bottom