E-mail links.......

Soldato
Was just wondering......is there a way to have text already appear in an e-mail i.e. like a signature. Basically I want some information displayed to people everytime they try to use my e-mail link. Don't know if it can be done or not to be honest........google aint much help and nor are the Dreamweaver help files :(

Oh yeah for the record, i'm using Dreamweaver MX :)

Thanks in advance

Soldato
OP
robjf said:
Do you mean like this - mailto:foo@bar?subject=xxx

I *think* that you can define other things aswell but not entirely sure.

Erm, kind of.........Basically if you clicked my mailto: link then you would get

To: [email protected]

Subject: Order 1

[Body]:

[Their text]

[\Their text]

[Text I want to keep in all e-mails]

Thank you for clicking my link etc.

[\Text I want to keep in all e-mails]

[\Body]

Hope that kind of makes sense lol :)

Permabanned
MarkyMark said:
Was just wondering......is there a way to have text already appear in an e-mail i.e. like a signature. Basically I want some information displayed to people everytime they try to use my e-mail link. Don't know if it can be done or not to be honest........google aint much help and nor are the Dreamweaver help files :(

Oh yeah for the record, i'm using Dreamweaver MX :)

Thanks in advance

well the answer i gave u in your other thread, you could add at the end of the $body variable whatever you want to appear.

Soldato
OP
Freak_boy said:
well the answer i gave u in your other thread, you could add at the end of the $body variable whatever you want to appear.

ah ok i'll take a look at it and try to apply it to this...though my php skills are currently non-existant :(

Back
Top Bottom