S@H parp to Garrett in cell 11.

Associate
Evening all,

A S@H parp to Garrett, cell 11 is mine shortly if the slacking don't stop soon. :D

Babyface UK

ps Magman, you have approx 1 day left in cell 12, fresh wallpaper would be nice, and the toilet, the less said the better.

Babyface UK

Associate
babyface uk said:
Evening all,

A S@H parp to Garrett, cell 11 is mine shortly if the slacking don't stop soon. :D

Babyface UK

ps Magman, you have approx 1 day left in cell 12, fresh wallpaper would be nice, and the toilet, the less said the better.

Don't make too much mess in Cell 12 as you pass through to Cell 11, as I intend to Stomp Garrett in a few days as well, which will let me back into my regular haunt again.

By the way, it will probably take you 2 or 3 days to stomp me as I'm in full production on S@H at present, which will hopefully delay the stomp a short while (and limit my time not in Cell 12)

Associate
OP
magman said:
Don't make too much mess in Cell 12 as you pass through to Cell 11, as I intend to Stomp Garrett in a few days as well, which will let me back into my regular haunt again.

By the way, it will probably take you 2 or 3 days to stomp me as I'm in full production on S@H at present, which will hopefully delay the stomp a short while (and limit my time not in Cell 12)

Yes, seems you have upped you output enougth to hold me off for a bit longer, you will be back in cell 12 a day or 2 after so i will try to keep the cell tidy.

Babyface UK

Associate
Sorry Mr Garrett, but I cruised past you late last night as well to re-occupy room 12.

That's 2 STOMPS in 2 days, quite rare at these lofty altitudes, 3 in a week when counting babyface's stomp of me.

Back
Top Bottom