Ack. Moving house.

Permabanned
Following on from my previous threads (the first being 'My landlord's a ******' or similar), I finally move house tomorrow afternoon and Friday.

I don't know when I'll be back around but I shall return with large numbers of photos!

Bye bye charvers, gyppos, graffiti and arson.

Hello yuppie riverside living. Fo'sheezy.

Wish me luck...I think I'll need it to stop my girlfriend from stressing out.

*n

Soldato
I HATE moving, with a passion. Best of British luck fella.

When my folks moved from the Post office to their current house, the people moving in gave them 3 hours notice. I basically loaded the van myself. :(

Soldato
fatiain said:
When my folks moved from the Post office to their current house, the people moving in gave them 3 hours notice. I basically loaded the van myself. :(

Try loading and unloading both vans with your brother to find your Dad's new wife kicking you out same day, AND that included moving a piano dammit! God that was annoying. :p

Soldato
penski said:
Hello yuppie riverside living.
Damnit, I want one of those pads, with all the funny angled ceilings and silvery kitchens. I was supposed to be checking out a quality place here in Stratford but the guy I was looking to move in with broke his bloody ankle over the weekend and can't move now for 2 months :mad: .

Good luck with the move Penski, stressful it may be but a little effort for a whole heap of bonuses.

Permabanned
OP
Gateshead - google for Staiths Southbank. They're the ones that were designed by Wayne Hemingway.

OMFG, I forgot to say...The video entry thingy is transmitted on the internal coaxial so you can tune your TV into it! How bloody cool is that?!

*n

Sic

Sic

Soldato
we need photos of the new place!

and also, the hats, just to make sure they're safe :)

HAPPY MOVING DAY (i think)

Back
Top Bottom