X360 Full Auto Demo - Jan 25th

Soldato
Taken from 1up.com

With Xbox 360 owners loving the ability to sample upcoming releases simply by downloading a demo off the Xbox Live Marketplace, publishers from EA to Microsoft, and now Sega, are making sure to give gamers what they want.

On January 25, a demo of Sega's upcoming Full Auto, will be available on the Xbox Marketplace, joining the ranks of Project Gotham Racing 3 and Fight Night Round 3 in offering a pre-purchase taste for the undecided gamers.

Those who find Full Auto's unique brand of auto assault and Unwrecking (rewinding to before a crash) to their liking will be playing the demo for a few weeks though, as the game isn't hitting shelves until February 14.

Just hope this means the "UK" Marketplace as well.....This game looks totally mental :D

Linky

Caporegime
If not, I'll be sorting myself an American account to download it, been desperate to see if this is crap or not. I expect the former. Atleast I don't have to buy it to find out!

Associate
I got a playable demo a few weeks back on an OXM mag. Was a good no brain involved racer and the graphics were top notch. The unwreck feature is a cracking idea :)

Soldato
Excellent, these are more the sorts of game I was waiting for.

Story type games (Kameo, Kong etc.) are all well and good but just don't suit my gaming style or preferance.

Caporegime
Aparently it's an old demo that dips from 60 to 30fps in places, the game has since been improved to run at a steady 60fps and generally looks more finished.

Soldato
I played the demo from the OXM a month or so ago and was underwhelmed. It didn't look anything special and gameplay wise it wasn't a patch on Burnout. I might give the demo another try as maybe I wasn't in the mood for it, but as of now, it's not on my wanted list.

Soldato
Quite looking forward to this despite seeing a few comments saying its looking average, something that can just be chucked on and played without too much thought. Dont think theres been anything similar since the days of Carmageddon/Twisted Metal.

Online should be a larf :)

Soldato
yeah, its not bad. Quite good fun. Weapons dont feel powerful enough on the demo but the destructable scenery is a laugh and makes it quite mental at times. I personally think it will be better than Burnout Revenge as there is a bit more emphasis on having to actually drive, rather than having barriers that you just bounce around, but I guess thats perosnal preference - I found the last burnout to be very dull just crashing through cars.

Permabanned
Cool cant wait the this demo! and evan if its on the US MP first i allready have a US live accont setup but i think it will be the same as FNR3 was we all get it at the same time which is how it should be.

Soldato
OP
1up.com said:
Yesterday, Sega announced that their car battling, wreckapalooza known as Full Auto had finally gone gold, much to the glee of Xbox 360 owners. The game will be released on February 14 at retailers nationwide, and will retail for $59.99, and is rated "T" for Teen.

If you're itching to start destroying cars on your 360, and making use of the game's Unwrecking feature, you're in luck. Xbox Live will have a free demo available as of tomorrow.

Well i know it's not the 25th yet on Americas Pacific Coast......Assuming thats when Demos appear on Live but i had a brief look on the Marketplace and it's not there yet.......Us Brits better be getting this :(

Back
Top Bottom