DELETED_5350

Associate
you need SSId broadcast or manually enter the router's SSID. You need protocol G enabled on the router and card. You need both card and router on the same channel. Usually 11 on most products. Also make sure your speed settings are right.

Associate
Look on the bottom of your WAG54G router, what version have you got? If you have v1 I suggest you send it back straightaway, it is one of the worst routers ever made, however v2 seems to work well. Yes the wifi light should always be green and flash when there is network traffic. You should be using infrastructure mode as well, what wireless card have you got?

Associate
Ok then you can RMA through linksys, send them an email saying its absolute rubbish and how the wireless drops out every 10minutes and that hundreds of people have this problem and that they are clearly aware of the problem as they release no new firmaware They will replace it with version 2 hopefully, well they did for me and others.

Associate
[/QUOTE]Ok then you can RMA through linksys, send them an email saying its absolute rubbish and how the wireless drops out every 10minutes and that hundreds of people have this problem and that they are clearly aware of the problem as they release no new firmaware They will replace it with version 2 hopefully, well they did for me and others.
Don't lie. It can void your ability to RMA. Just point out the obvious. The seeting are correct and it's not broadcasting a signal :. doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom