Cables or Wireless?

Associate
Hi All

Just a quick question about image quality.

I wont to get my sky going from downstairs to my new 40" LCD. And I was just wondering if someone could tell me which one of these is the best way to do it...

Either bye the skyfunk SL3 audio video sender and a sky remote and do it wirelessly?

Or bye a sky magic eye with remote and some coaxial cable with 2 male connectors and connect it from the eye to the skybox via the second RF input?

Which one of these will provide better quality? I think it will be the wires why but I have read the video sender is good. And doing the cables is a lot more work :p

Thanks
XD-3

Soldato
Is the SL3 composite or RF for the audio/video? Which is better?

Not sure how good either signal is going to look on a big LCD anyway. Have you considered getting sky multiroom? That would give much better picture results as well as the benefit of having another box i.e. watching different channels upstairs and down.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Well I have gone with the wire way :) using coaxial cable and a sky TV link as it was the cheaper option and I think with it being cable not over air then I will get less signal degradation.

And as you say getting multiroom will be better which I plan to do in the future so this is just a temporary arrangement.

Thanks
XD-3

Back
Top Bottom