• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

X1900XL - will there be one?

Associate
Hi,
I'm happy to sacrifice some performance in the bid to build a fast gaming system that's as quiet as possible, and therefore thought the X1900XL (when/if it's released) would be a good choice.
However been reading some of the reviews of the X1900 today, and I've not seen any mention of the X1900XL being added to the product line-up, does anyone know if one will be released?

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks guys,
For anyone else here's the quote from the other post...

Gibbo said:
Hi there

XL series cards is an unknown m8 as last time I spoke to ATI they were thinking of permantly finishing of that line which would mean no X1900 XL. It was a product due for release in March but now looks like it may never exist.

I have a feeling ATI will release the X1800 XT 256MB varient at very agressive pricing, maybe even not much more than a overclocked 7800 GT cost, but thats just me guessing and if they do it won't me for approx 2-4 weeks time. Though at the moment with X1800 XT's been just £239 +VAT at OcUK who needs to wait for an XL that may never come out with a flagship card so cheap buy now as come this time tomorrow it will be a lot more money.

Back
Top Bottom