The sinking ship...

Man of Honour
cfspph.php

cfstph.php

Although maybe this post will keep it afloat a while longer. :D

Man of Honour
Probably because BOINC works better than Seti ever did, so less posts about it being down.

And less of the general easy competition (mini-teams etc) too :(

But hey...the main thing is that WE BEAT THE GERMANS! Regardless of how often we post :D

Soldato
have you got some of those funky graphs for GD too? :eek: :p

well it is fairly quiet in here recently - however isn't that always the way at the start of each new year? :confused:

i know i've not been spending as much time here as i used to - however my interest in DC is just as high as it's always been, i just don't get as much time as i used to (which turns out better for the PC anyway :p

Soldato
If it wasn't for Folding, this forum would be pretty much dead.

I personally think that this forum was better when everybody was crunching Classic. There was a real good spirit then with parping and stomping and fighting the Germans...

Now, with Folding and all the BOINC projects going on, we are divided and weaker, both in terms of the forums and our general DC prowess! But what can you do? Things change.

Associate
Well, it goes to show Gilly wasn't correct when he said, in the thread about the best forum on OcUK, last year, that DC was full of spammers due to the fact of pimping in GD.

:)

Edited - meant to put GD .

Last edited:
Man of Honour
sparemips said:
Well, it goes to show Gilly wasn't correct when he said, in the thread about the best forum on OcUK, last year, that DC was full of spammers due to the fact of pimping in DC.

:)
Pimping in GD I said. And i stand by it.

Soldato
The dash for the end in Seti Classic certainly livened things up a bit :)

Perhaps with S@NL closing in on us to take the No 2 spot in Seti Boinc we can try and fend them off. I think that without MOS and Sneezy we are going to struggle to catch Seti Germany. We also miss Mr Smith and Shady their mighty arsenals of crunchers too. :(

Dunc

Soldato
never fear, lazy is here :D

well.. i will be soon.. Been without the net for a while due to tiscali but should be back soon with a new connection, when i get everything running (at a reduced capacity at first (2.2ghz XP, P4 3.2 @??, XP2100, P2-350) but i'll run seti boinc when i do come back, and i'm hoping to be upgrading soon to ditch the P2 and get some 64 bit action :D

We'll still 'ave them germans

EDIT: oh yeh i'm thinking about buying a centrino laptop too so that should help hehehe

Back
Top Bottom