Do the ye old british get RTE?

Mic

Mic

Soldato
Can you all get RTE(Irish tv channel) over sky digital? In the other channels option or anything like that?
Id assume you do, its on sky for me and i get your stations.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
OP
Whoops its Monday the 6th of febuary. So in a week and a bit.
It hasnt started on E4.Season 1 just ended apperantly. And S2 probably wont air till summer.

So there ya go folks, RTE 2,Feb 6th. Lost Season 2:)

Man of Honour
The only reason I got sky digital in my house over here was so that I could watch RTÉ but alas it's not available in GB. I really miss RTÉ, they always had the best films before the British channels. I also miss TG4, used to really help me with my Irish which I haven't used in a while.

Oh well, I get my fix on my monthly trips home :(

Mic

Mic

Soldato
OP
Scuzi said:
The only reason I got sky digital in my house over here was so that I could watch RTÉ but alas it's not available in GB. I really miss RTÉ, they always had the best films before the British channels. I also miss TG4, used to really help me with my Irish which I haven't used in a while.

Oh well, I get my fix on my monthly trips home :(
Before the British Channels?? RTE sucks for new movies. But shows loads of other non-premiers which rocks.
Im sure there is a way to enable the channel in England through the sky remote some how. Must be a code or something.

Soldato
Scuzi said:
The only reason I got sky digital in my house over here was so that I could watch RTÉ but alas it's not available in GB. I really miss RTÉ, they always had the best films before the British channels. I also miss TG4, used to really help me with my Irish which I haven't used in a while. Oh well, I get my fix on my monthly trips home :(

Tairgeann TG4 LíonTheilifís (webTv) ar shíntiús, €8 sa mí.

Féach anseo: http://tg4.ie/Webt/webt.htm

If you're really desperate!

Associate
-Mic- said:
Im sure there is a way to enable the channel in England through the sky remote some how. Must be a code or something.

Nope. It goes on the region where your sky card is activated, so you could pick it up by using an Irish subscription/box to pick it up in the UK, as people on the continent do for Sky. Other than that you can't get it though.

Soldato
Annoyingly, Sky block a lot of RTE programs (anything Premiership footy related) whereas mates of mine on NTL cable can get them all fine. I mean FFS some people I know can pick RTE up with an aerial, yet Sky are blocking me even though I live in NI.

Back
Top Bottom