SCART switch boxes?

Soldato
Hi there, just looking for some recommendations for a Scart Switch box, to take 3 devices: DVD player, VCR and Sky Digital box..onto a 42" Panasonic Plasma.

Can you guys recommend anything, the argos stuff seems a bit pap tbh!

Thanks

Soldato
OP
Cheers dude, I'll have to check the model number. Quality is a bit rubbish at the moment, but its running el cheapo scart connectors and an Argos scart box...

Caporegime
I had exactly the same issue, dvd quality looked rubish it showed up mainly during a dark image you could see greys looked like a cheap screen.

Before i got my extra boards i went down the expensive cable route, fixed nothing :(

Associate
If you dont mind shelling out Monster make a Scart box that has 3 additional inputs
Costs about £30 & can be had on the high street.

It's not ideal as these things generally arent but seeing as Monster make some good AV Connectors should be lots better than the Argos one

I'll be getting one when my new TV arrives.

Neil

Soldato
OP
Cheers for the advice guys...will take a look at those SCART boxes. My dad worked for Granada TV rental for years and installs plasmas/tv's etc every day in betting shops. He at least understands that a component connection would be much better quality. But it would be more hassle. The Sky Digibox and VCR don't have component outputs so he'd have to use Scart>Component anyway.

So seems best to stick with a Scart box.

Back
Top Bottom