Can anyone recommend some CSS servers?

Associate
Well im hooked on CS:S but can't for the life of me find a decent server. It seems I cant escape the AWP haters and power hungry admin! I added the ocuk server to my faves but its always dead :/

So, anyone know a server where the people are nice and I can play my own style without being banned? :p

Associate
So you want one which allows AWPs and auto-snipers?

The 4 Teeside University servers don't allow them but are great fun.

csoffice00123vm.jpg

tunnel9nn.jpg

Sometimes hard to get on them but try and stick with retrying and you will get on.

Just browse the servers and sort them by no. of players. They are 40 player servers. :)

Associate
OP
Andelusion said:
I can recommend you the search function as this was only asked the other week :p
forum searches dont add to post count! :p

not really bothered about the auto, just like to AWP a lot and have encountered a few people who get a bit personal about it hehe.

Ill search the teeside ones then ta!

Soldato
Teeside servers kill me. FPS of 20 due to the amount of people, with my rig? Haha..no.

*points to writing under sig*

And to people who **** the awp off, I usually spam on about AK whores, and how they should ban it 'cus they kill me with it. They shut up then :)

Last edited:
Associate
If you look at SK/NiP videos, you can see all the pr0s using AWPs, so it's not just noobs who use it.

Same with with the M4A1 AKA "noob cannon." :)

Soldato
I had a load of great servers in my fav list! untill the CSS update that is! Ever since then, CSS wont save my dam favz and I have lost all my *** servers.

DAMN U VAVLE :mad: :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom