Nintendo DS redesign uncovered!

Caporegime
It's definitely nicer than the old one, pretty much exactly what I was expecting. As I said in another thread, they were limited with the design due to the nature of the twin screens.

Associate
I'll defantly be selling mine and getting the new one, Ive started to get cramps playing on my DS which is just plain annoying and playing StreetFighter Alpha 3 which needs constant access to the triggers could be much improved.

Man of Honour
looks a fair chunk smaller, I'll be getting one on launch :)

Looks lik eit was designed in the revoloution style, and with rounded buttons this time :)

Last edited:
Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
It's nice looking but I won't be replacing, never quite seen the appeal in replacing things just for a redesigned look.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
hmm, not sure now. i'd definitely have updated if there was some of the wifi stuff included that was rumoured. it looks cool and i'll probably update eventually though

XPE

XPE

Soldato
look really nice, but i was hopeing for bigger buttons on it :( tho since i cant see any thing about button size it might be a lot better when i get my hands on it

Soldato
I'm probably the only person that loves the retro styling of the original! New one looks nice but I wont be changing.

I used to have one of those flip open donkey kongs and believe me they were more the size and weight of the original DS!

Associate
looks much better, will be getting one on launch for sure :)

edit- all gameboys and DS's are multiregion with optional english menu's right?

Last edited:
Soldato
I've still got a few of the game watches. Got a boxed 'Squish', a Mario Bros. and a Donkey Kong Jr.

They're worth a bit of dough nowadays apparently.

Back
Top Bottom