ebay Html

Permabanned
Is there a program that intergrates with eBay so I don't have to type in the raw codes like /<p>/.

I find it a bit anoying that you have to do all the work for an eBay listing :confused:

Soldato
I'm not talking from experience here but I'd imagine you could knock something up in Frontpage (spit) or Dreamweaver and then copy and paste the code into Ebay.

Permabanned
I've got the very first bit I put (<size=><center><fontcolor=>) and my standard last paragraph saved in Notepad - I just copy & paste that. But then I know bugger all about HTML :)

O/T for a sec if I may: what arcane scribblings do I need to link a photo rather than using ebays picture hosting? I've tried a couple of things that I thought might be it but no joy. As I said - I know bugger all about HTML :(

Soldato
punky_munky said:
I'm not talking from experience here but I'd imagine you could knock something up in Frontpage (spit) or Dreamweaver and then copy and paste the code into Ebay.
That's exactly what I do. Works beautifully and I can link to as many pictures as I like from my own webserver.

Back
Top Bottom