pickin 360 up in a hour what game..

Associate
OP
just 1 for now i wont have xbox live for a while either i'm not great on racing games and also i have call of duty 2 for the PC

i was looking at fifa, condemed and quake

Associate
i personally wouldnt bother with fifa its a bit naff and you will be able to get it from the preowned bin for 20quid in a few weeks lol condemned is an excellent game tho has little replayability once you have the acheivements (no online mode) i dont have quake on the xbox but do on the pc, its an excellent fps and has multiplayer dont get confused tho despite both condemned and quake being fps they are seriously different types of game

hope that helps

Associate
OP
well my funds are low for another week so i need a game that will keep me full on playing for a week something addictive i dont mind trying out a racing game i like them i just suck ;p PGR then? or NFS anyone else recommend anything?

**EDIT**
do i need harddrive for xbox live? how much is it after the month?

Associate
I have never really got on with racing games but PGR3 has really gripped me. I also have Kameo which is really nice just to play through, and my friend keeps recommending Condemmed to me, may be worth a look?

Soldato
PGR3 if you can get on live. Its a bit dull in single player but has infinite lifespan as a multiplayer game (well until PGR4 comes out anyway)

You dont need a hard drive for live but you will need a memory card.

Soldato
Condemned is very very good for as long as it lasts. Expect 15-20 hours gaming out of it.

Probably the best single player action I've had on my 360.

Soldato
Have you thought about Kameo. Will keep you busy for 15+ hours. One of my top 3 with PGR3 and Cod2.

Condemned is good but get Kameo first.

My 2c

Back
Top Bottom