DOD:S Kalt remake map out for dl

Soldato
Just had a game of it, with 4xaa and 16xaf hdr on full and everything maxed out it was running fine for me :)

Map also seems quite good, i remember this map from the original DOD, it's changed a lot. The snow looks nice too :)

Soldato
ooo shall go and get hold of this ... i quite like it - ok it's no COD2 online but what can you expect when it's just a mutliplayer game :)
If only someone would re-do some of the older maps like Caen/Caen2 or even ( big breath ) dod_hill :D :o - now that was a fun map - admitedly mostly for the germans but still ...

Soldato
A random name said:
Just had a game of it, with 4xaa and 16xaf hdr on full and everything maxed out it was running fine for me :)

Map also seems quite good, i remember this map from the original DOD, it's changed a lot. The snow looks nice too :)

Same here, runs smooth as hell for me, im loving this map atm its something fresh and new for once (in a way, even though its from the old DOD)

Associate
TheOtherOption said:
ooo shall go and get hold of this ... i quite like it - ok it's no COD2 online but what can you expect when it's just a mutliplayer game :)
If only someone would re-do some of the older maps like Caen/Caen2 or even ( big breath ) dod_hill :D :o - now that was a fun map - admitedly mostly for the germans but still ...

There is a custom map about a hill, and loads of other customs that are fun.(if not good to llok at)

Back
Top Bottom