Do you only let certain cars out of junctions?

Suspended
On my way home from work I saw a MINI waiting to turn out of a junction, onto 'my' road. I slowed to let it out. As I pulled alongside it at the next set of lights, the driver, a fairly attractive blonde, gave me a smile and a wink.

Now, while the smile and wink was obviously down to my super-stud status, did I only let her out because subconsciously I knew she'd be a pretty, 20-something girl as she was driving a MINI?

I also let swanky/rare cars turn across me or out of junctions, never knackered old heaps or Porsche Boxsters (same thing lololol) and, as every lad learns within seconds of getting behind the wheel, always let attractive women out.

What stupid 'letting out' rules do you play by?

Associate
i let most cars go part from 4x4 drivers and also flash cars :) o and i hate really really hate cop cars :) so never let them out. last time my bro didnt let a copper out cus it came half out and my bro carried on driving the cop stopped him and give him a fine for a dirty number plate when it was readable from like 30 meters away

Soldato
i hate everything on the road. its the most irritating frustrating place to be. and im forever getting cut up or some idiot right up my ....

i feel like slamming the brakes on when some baffoon is clever right up me. i hate driving. cars are naff.

bikes are the way to go

Soldato
I let traffic out using accelerator sense, and not flashing them. Its up to them to judge it then. I won't block a side road or junction as I'm coming to a stop...really no need. I never like slam the brakes on just to let somebody out, thats how you get tail ended. Its hard to explain but as traffic is slowing I will often create a visible gap for other traffic to use.

Suspended
OP
thebrasso said:
I let traffic out using accelerator sense, and not flashing them. Its up to them to judge it then. I won't block a side road or junction as I'm coming to a stop...really no need. I never like slam the brakes on just to let somebody out, thats how you get tail ended. Its hard to explain but as traffic is slowing I will often create a visible gap for other traffic to use.
I'd hope most of us do it that way but that's not the question, damnit!

Soldato
I let police cars out if there is nothing behind me because that way I'm not constantly checking my speed knowing that a police car is behind me. I also let out hot ladies if I can see through their window, if not I don't let anyone out, unless they are sat halfway in the road blocking one lane of traffic.

Suspended
OP
Coco said:
Absolutely no preference between cars, as long as they merge with the flow.
Perhaps Learners get a raw deal sometimes.
I've tried letting learners out on purpose but they seem to ignore my frantic gesticulations, perhaps mistaking it for abuse, and sit there oblivious.

Soldato
learners do get raw deals

i saw a van overtake a learner doing 40 up hill.... i was pretty angry and it had nothing to do with me.

if something was coming the other way over the top of the hill... wipe out. for all the idiots that drive there is twice as many innocent people that are at risk... just because of one ignorant idiotic baffoon

Man of Honour
People who appear to be driving aggressively, or granny like I tend to not let in, but attractive women and any other reasonable looking person I do. As for what type of vehicles? Always let motorbikes in, never let busses in or vans or 4x4s. Also I'll let them out if they are obviously causing an obstruction and if letting them in will clear the traffic a little. As for others, it depends on my mood and whether or not I've had my shredded wheat or not.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
I let trucks out a lot, cause they get a hard time on the roads, always seem grateful too.
The only cars i wouldnt really let out are stupidly modified cars. Thats about it really.

Soldato
I don't see the point in letting hot women in really, it's not like opening a door for them - at least that you can check out their **** as you walk behind :p

I'll let people in if they're going to be sat their ages, unless I don't like the looks of them.

Back
Top Bottom