New Xbox Live! Marketplace Content [Jan 26th]

Caporegime
Full Auto Demo
It’s free and ready for you to download.

The FA Demo is only available in the following regions: United States, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico

Annapolis Movie Trailer
A preview of his new movie “Annapolis” from the Xbox Live Marketplace. (It looks like a cross between “Top Gun” and “An Officer and a Gentleman” complete with a “Sgt. Emil Foley” type character.)

Edit: If the trailer is not showing in your region, it is because the movie company has asked us not to show it in that region.

Marble Blast Ultra
Everyone has been asking, and your wait is over: Marble Blast Ultra is now available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for download!

Some details: Race your marbles through a futuristic Astrolabe Arena of moving platforms and perilous obstacles. Collect rare gems and valuable power-ups to increase your speed, jumping ability or flight power. Roll your way to the top of the leaderboards, challenge yourself to gain all 12 achievements and search the arena all 20 elusive Easter eggs. Take your marbles on Xbox 360 Live! with up to seven opponents in an all out multiplayer blast fest to see who can collect the most gems before time runs out. Choose from 60 single-player levels, or compete on Live! on an additional 10 multiplayer levels.

Soldato
How much points is Marble Blast Ultra going to cost? I only have 500 spare at the moment and knowing my luck it will cost 1200 or something

*EDIT: Just found out that it costs 800 points*

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Wasn't too sure on Full Auto, doesn't seem to have much depth gameplay wise, one I would hope a friend would buy. Not as good as Vigilante 8, which was, in my opinion, the best of any of these games.

Marble blast Ultra seems good, very luke Kula World, which can only be a good thing!

Associate
I quite like the look of Full Auto, is it the same level as off the OXM Disc where you can choose 2 cars, 1 with a shotgun/grenade and 1 with rockets/machine guns.

It looks like a good game to play on Live, I like the idea of front and rear facing weapons so that if people are tailgating you can drop a load of grenades in there path.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Anyone got any feedback on Marbleblast Ultra yet? Bought a gamecard points today (2100) and was wondering what to buy. Like the look of it, but can't see any reviews yet.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Just downloaded the trial of Marbleblast Ultra - incredible! Absolutely love it. Can't wait for my code to come tomorrow now to unlock the full version.

Soldato
Can i just ask how u get the points to buy stuff :confused:

I have just setup Live and got a month free Gold membership.

I dont have any points though, how do i get them ?

~J~

~J~

Soldato
BEN_UK said:
Can i just ask how u get the points to buy stuff :confused:

I have just setup Live and got a month free Gold membership.

I dont have any points though, how do i get them ?

Think you can buy the scratchy-cards from some highstreet stores, or enter your CC details to buy some points.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
MarbleBlast Ultra is brilliant, first game I've purchased of Live and I reckon they're onto a winner.

Beginner levels pretty easy, intermediate ones a wee-bit challenging, the hard levels I think they've underestimated on the word "hard" - ouch are they tough!

Online battles is really really fun.

There's some easter eggs to find, found a few but some of them are in the most horrific places, would love to know if people are getting them all.

Soldato
mmj_uk said:
What's all this points BS?

do you have to buy points before you can download anything? even demos?

No.

Demos and trailers are all free. If you wish to purchase the full versions of the Live Arcade games, you have to pay for them with points that you can purchase through the dash or via pre-paid cards bought from stores.

Associate
Marble blast is a great game, I have played it loads over the last couple of days and love it. I have just have one easter egg to get on level 35 which is a real pain and two levels to complete under par (58+60). Level 60 is going to be a nightmare to finish under par as it took me 15 mins just to finish it at all! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom