What were they called? - I don't know - aaaargh

Man of Honour
This is one of my pet hates and 3 times this week I've heard the same story.

Monday morning -
I went the pub saturday night and saw a fantastic rock duo who played .....
What were they called?
I don't know

Last night my daughter went her first proper rock concert at the Sugarmill, Hanley -
Did you have a good un?
Brilliant, there were 3 bands on
What were they called?
I dunno

This morning -
Did I tell you I went to see Corrosion Of Conformity last week?
No you didn't
They were excellent and so were the support band
What were they called?
I don't know

Whats up with people?
I'm not exaggerating that if I had a £1 for the amount of people who've told me they didn't know the name of a band they really liked I would be a millionaire now.

Rant over.

Associate
I hate it when support band's dont even tell you their name ... they'll say "our ep's out monday" or something like that and you'll most likely never hear them again because you havent a friggin clue who they are!

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Cookie-Monster said:
there's no justice in the world, so many great bands that nobody knows , and yet Kelly osbourne.

haha...for the first time ever, i heard "changes". bile has never jumped to my mouth so quickly.

nice girl though. friendly.

Soldato
Support for CoC was Clutch, not as good as i have seen them, I blame the venue TBH, too much spent on lights instead of decent amps.

Soldato
Everytime I go to a gig with successful bands, there are lots of people inside who aren't interested, and lots of people in the line talking crap...

I think a lot of people who go to some gigs are just there so they can tell people they were there - but if that were the case then they should make some effort to remember the name :confused:

Back
Top Bottom