Corsair or Mushkin

Associate
Mushkin make *** performance ram. do u have any more info on the two such as timings. As £6 isnt really a lot of difference my choice would go down to timings. But both are very reliable manufacturers

Soldato
im star gazing ( ***) coudl someone clarify ?, i think the forums object to using hip cat language lol.

i was concerned why my mushkin was soo cheap, but... i think theyre just pricing it really low to kill the competition.
what do you use your maching for ?

Associate
OP
gaming, but i m not taht keen on performance, i m using it with 3700. But mostly doing coursework and stuff, some times video editting for fun :D

u have mushkin value ram too?

they were labeled as "Mushkin Value SP3200 Dual Pack 3 3 3 8 (2 x 512Mb)"

Last edited:
Soldato
i posted in your last thread why i think it's so cheap. those are crap timings for a 1gb kit. not really an issue for doing coursework. and mushkin are a reputable brand so go for it. :)

Soldato
it'll hardly make a difference to games. gaming is all about cpu & gpu power. ram timings have very little to do with it at all. :)

performance ram is all about willy waving and benchmark scores. saying that i've just bought some decent ram to replace my geil value.... :D

Soldato
mattio1980 said:
get the muskin much better ram than geil or the corsair but i would go for

Mushkin 1GB DDR HP3200 High Performance Dual Channel Kit only £88
Hmm, but he did ask for Value and out of the value range, GeIL is the best. Yes, Mushkin are one of the best performance manufacturers out there but still, that's nigh on £40 more than value.

Soldato
Stick with muskin or corsair over kingston

Andy

PS it really does make no difference unless your benching
which ever you get it will all do the same thing as well as
the other ;)

Back
Top Bottom