The 800x600 MAXIMUM screenshot thread (56k no no)

Associate
Richard Burns Rally.

RBR.jpg

You cant see it, but there's a small bridge and a river there. I missed the bridge went head first into the river. :(

Soldato
Steam did the same thing to me never took any money though, although i got to play day of defeat for a few hours as the servers were busy dealing with my payment, got it in the end though...

DoDs, naff quality due to imageshack resizer.

untitled0sr.jpg

untitled24bi.jpg

untitled41vr.jpg

untitled55zx.jpg

Associate
doesnt look like im getting it, i tried twice and it refused. money got taken twice, still not got it back. steam can go and do one. and im not buying counter strike source again retail just for dod.

if they cant sort their payment services out they dont deserve my money. but it still looks mighty good!

Soldato
fullfat said:
doesnt look like im getting it, i tried twice and it refused. money got taken twice, still not got it back. steam can go and do one. and im not buying counter strike source again retail just for dod.

if they cant sort their payment services out they dont deserve my money. but it still looks mighty good!

They dint take money off me, thye just let me play the game as the servers were busy with my payment, then they stopped me playing the game about an hour later saying payment couldnt transact or something. My bank thinking its fraud. You just gotta get all your details exactly right on steam, or they wont accept. Get.... a bank statement and type your name and addy out from that, exactly how its printed on there. :) Worked for me

Associate
im not prepared to lose another lot of money until they want to sort it out back into my account whether it be my bank or steam. ive tried it exactly how it appears on my statement, still no joy. but ive got a flat number so that screws it up i bet.

Soldato
fullfat said:
im not prepared to lose another lot of money until they want to sort it out back into my account whether it be my bank or steam. ive tried it exactly how it appears on my statement, still no joy. but ive got a flat number so that screws it up i bet.

Hmm....guess so, you will just have to see what steam says assuming you've emailed them im pretty sure they will refund you, and perhaps give you the game for your troubles :p

Back
Top Bottom