my sister just spent £10,500 on...........

Soldato
brand new Honda Jazz :(

she even paid £200 extra for paint warranty to 9 years! and paid another £200 for a child seat...........

wish i was with her when she bought the car but i'm 300 mile away

:(

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I would be happy if my sister just bought a Honda. Its her money so wtf.
Also i would be confident Never to get called out on a breakdown or jump start or any of the numerous other problems some other cars suffer from. I am the Head Male in our family so am obliged to help all in this regard. I wish all the woman in my family had 10k for a Honda.
Good Luck to her. :cool:

Jet

Jet

Soldato
Why get a paint warranty though?

My Fiat Bravo is 10 years old in a few months and doesn't have any rust at all. And it's a Fiat!!

Waste of £200 imo.

My basic position is never buy an extended warranty on anything.

Man of Honour
Not bad for a brand new car. And the Jazz ain't too bad a motor if it meets her requirements, which it sounds like it does if she's a mother? The paint warranty could be a good idea though only if it covers non wear & tear reparations.

Soldato
Good buy there for a Honda Jazz. The 1.2 at £8172 isnt a bad buy in my opinion, then you can get the 1.4SE for £9958. I like them, enough power and so practical for the size of the car!

Soldato
Ive actually drove one of these and it was really horrid. Theres no feel in the steering wheel at all and rolls too easy around corners. But as a mother I dont think she'll be testing that ;) maybe a little small though?

Soldato
OP
yeah she's a mother of 2 children, 20 months old and 6 years old. she want a car that last her for 10 years.

its just i feels that she can get a decent value car like my focus, i paid £7000 for 1 year old 1.6 focus zetec. much much better car overall than Jazz

Back
Top Bottom