What xbox game should I get?

Soldato
Currently I'm off work with tonsilitus (spelling?), had it 6 times in a year so it's quite annoying (hopefully having removed soon!).

Anyway, I'm going to be offer tomorrow so I thought I'd get myself a new game to keep me occupide tomorrow and over the boring weekend I'm going to have :(

So, what should I get?

I've generally been playing driving games recently (completed forza and didn't the new NFS recently) so I'd quite like a change to something I bit different.

Any recommendations?

Cheers :)

EDIT - I nearly bought Gun a while back, what's it like / about exactly? :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
i just got dead or alive 4 (DOA4) with my xbox today its great fun for a first game till the funds go up nice single player few hours of gameplay i'm guessing the xbox live is great with the amount of combos avalible! :D i'm probly going to buy something else tomorrow also. so let me know what you get :D

Soldato
OP
Well I bought GUN in the end and I've had it for 24hours and completed it on Normal :rolleyes:

Actually I lie, I'm half-way through killing the big bad bossman but its very hard and takes ages and I lost my paticence with it, I know what to do but just cba at the moment :(

Fun game, just a little Easy, gonna try it on Hard or Insane now :)

Last edited:
Soldato
normal xbox guys not 360 ;)

You could get Jade Empire or Knights of The Old Republic. Both top quality games, with lots of hours of gaming in it.
I also loved full spectrum warrior, although i dont know many other folk who did

Soldato
JUMPURS said:
normal xbox guys not 360 ;)

You could get Jade Empire or Knights of The Old Republic. Both top quality games, with lots of hours of gaming in it.
I also loved full spectrum warrior, although i dont know many other folk who did

This man speaks the truth :) All 3 games are godly.

Permabanned
If you want something a little different for the old xbox you could try :

Crimson Skies - flying rather arcade like
Secret Weapons over Normandy - flying WW2 , still rather arcade like
Thief the Dark Project - Stealth, swords and blackjacks, thief is superb but hard
Knights of the old republic I or II - both great RPGs.
The suffering - just rather nasty.

Back
Top Bottom