Counter-Strike Documentary

Associate
OzZie said:
Lmao at the fat kids profile with fav weapon = awp :D

:eek: Ever heard of Team 3D? The one who rival Sk.swe and have you moved other to CS:S to play at Everlan - which they one. Well that "fat kid" is probably one of their best players. The fat kid :p .

Soldato
BYTEr said:
:eek: Ever heard of Team 3D? The one who rival Sk.swe and have you moved other to CS:S to play at Everlan - which they one. Well that "fat kid" is probably one of their best players. The fat kid :p .
He's still just a fat kid. :p

This document is great, "the opium dens of the 21st century" :D

Associate
I had to laught at the marine, some of his quotes were funny. the best one though is when jillian skeeton says that an 8 year old said "im gunna blow you away mom!" its so biased that its just not to be taken seriously.

Associate
Whenever i see those demos the gun is always on the left, can u change hands on cs source by anychance? Nice post btw

Man of Honour
Can't be bothered to watch it, but at least they're playing the proper CS :D :p

Is a bunch of silly little kids in that documentary, the kind with the attitudes I hate about the community.

Associate
OzZie said:
Lmao at the fat kids profile with fav weapon = awp :D

Download a CS vid called Final Reality shows what shaguar can do (235mb). If you are even as vaguely talented as the fat kid, I will eat my shoe. However don't think he will ever play a real sport off his pc again :(

Soldato
regimentaldj said:
However don't think he will ever play a real sport off his pc again :(

Why?

Edit: Shows like this make me sick. Kids like that obviously do have social issues, but really, come on - there is a divide between real life and video games. Playing quake4 doesn't make me want to go and shoot people :sigh:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom