Cheap XBOX Live 12 month subscription (£18!!)

Soldato
OP
I recently added 12 months onto mine in January via the PGR2 Live pack that was £20 not long ago.

Going to just add this when it arrives for 2 years of online goodness.:D

Would keep the code somewhere and use it later, but knowing my luck I'll probably lose it.

2 years for £40 is great! A nice saving of £40.

Associate
:( just ordered this from somewhere I can't say for £24. Shame you didn't post an hour earlier but mine has already been sent so no 21 day wait.

Good find mind you I'm tempted to pick it up aswell for next years sub ;)

Soldato
OP
Smit said:
Available from Tesco Extra

RRP £59.99

Save £3.00 (5%)

Price: £56.99

:confused:

Ho ho!!

I smell a price error!

The link I posted was for that item but at £17.97.

They must have been swamped with orders that they decided to pull it from the site.

Either that or theres been too many orders.

This has been posted already on a few websites with threads spanning 3 pages so it looks like they got hammered with a load of orders.

Soldato
Pac3y said:
Can't seem to access the order now! they can't up the price once ordered can they? If not I wonder if they would honour the price!?

Tesco will honour the price... a similar thing happened before when they had a Gamecube pack on special offer.

Soldato
I ordered a Toca 2 £17.97 for PSP from Tesco's (in stock at time) then i checked my account a week later and it said it was waiting for stock. So i rang Tesco up and was told there not getting anymore stock of the game for £17.97 but i could change my order and have the game for £29.97 :(

Back
Top Bottom