TrackMania: Nations

Man of Honour
New mod for Trackmania released!
Nadeo, developers of the massively played online racing series, Trackmania, have come up trumps with their free Trackmania Nations ESWC game!

For the first time in the history of eSport, a video game has been specially developed for the Electronic Sports World Cup and is being offered free of charge to the players of the entire planet so they may commence training for the qualifiers due to take place in 53 countries on Friday 27th of January. The Grand Final of ESWC will be held in Paris from June 28th to July the 2nd , in front of 40,000 people, where the best players from each country will battle it out for a prize of 400,000 dollars.

This special version features a brand new environment, the Stadium, and a revolutionary new gameplay designed for Nadeo's own custom cars. Nadeo has pulled the technological rabbit from the hat with their own brand game engine, featuring the series' best graphics yet, finely tuned for the latest generation graphics cards, not forgetting simpler machines so that no one round the world has a technical freeze out on the race track. With the online in-game ladder, players can customise their cars and avatars and race in their nation's colours on the world's servers from Friday onwards. Many Trackmania and Trackmania Sunrise players will already have access to the following exclusive features: peer 2 peer data exchange and skin and avatar customisation.
Official Website: Click Me!

Link to preview video: Click Me! (70MB)

Download link (TM users): Click Me! (400MB)

Download link (stand alone version): Click Me! (265MB)

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Associate
VaderDSL said:
So I need trackmania or trackmania sunrise to play this?

I believe it is a standalone game for free to everyone, its a huge event, Nadeo really looks after its games players, first Trackmania Sunrise: Extreme for free and then this.

10 Gold Stars to Nadeo :D

Soldato
im having serious problems getting it to run, a visual basic error or something along those lines.

I could get into the game ok, but when i go to start a level/race it just crashed to desktop saying something about visualbasic

Associate
knowledge123 said:
sounds awesome!
but 400mb :mad: it'll take hours to download, ill get the vid though :D
i love trackmania and sunrise, and it shows that some developers actually care for their customers :cool:

Not here. Using works connection and getting 1MB/s from gamershell :D
4 minutes to download.

Caporegime
This game looks and plays really great!

The shadows are by far the smoothest and most realistic i've seen.

Last edited:
Soldato
Made a modified GBR type skin. :D

TM_gbr1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom