• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

How do i Shut it up

Associate
Hi all ive built my girlfreind a computer to use as a media center but the graphics card is so bloody loud its driving me made. is their a programe that will allow me to slow it down,the card is a 6800gt (i know its a bit overkill for a media pc but i will still use it for games now and then)

Many thanks for any answers

Soldato
If you've got the room inside the case you can change the fan to something more bearable, the Zalman 700 and the Arctic cooloing solutions are both very popular. Don't know of any tools to slow the fan speed down, maybe try rivatuner?

Associate
OP
yeah thanks for those sugestions but i dont want to void the warrenty also i dont think i will have enough room as im using a barebones case.

thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom