Thieving ****s

Soldato
Went outside this morning to take the 172 for it's new exhaust fitting, and noticed something didn't look right at the front. As I got closer I realised what it was - some thieving *******s have stolen my front fogs and the casing :eek:

Must have happened sometime last night as they were definately there yesterday. Wish I'd have come across the scumbag(s) when I came in from the pub, I'd have loved to beat the living **** out of them. I'm just so angry right now, especially seeing as there is no chance whatsoever of finding out who did this :(

Has this happened to anyone on here before? It's not something I would have ever considered a target for thieves, but you can't have anything these days it seems :mad:

Soldato
I once had my R19 style grill nicked from my R5GTT. It happened during the night so I just thought I'd never see it again.

Then a week or so later I was walking along the road and I spotted a R5 GTT with a grille that looks suspiciously familiar. I walked towards the car but the owner spotted me and drove off. Oh well, never gonna see that again........

A few weeks later I was driving to the Metrocentre with my girlfriend and we'd taken a different route and guess who I saw? Yep, the very same R5GTT with my grille on it. I was fuming so I went over and pulled the driver out (much to my girlfriends dismay as the car had 3 passengers too). It was definitely my grille as you could even see where they'd snapped off the mounting lugs when they'd nicked it. Anyway, while I was argueing with the driver his passengers was phoning for backup. There were already 4 of them and 1 of me (doubt my gf wouldn't helped much) so I had to walk away.

I think I'd made my point though as his car was up in the Autotrader the very same week and it actually sold to somebody who lives in my mothers street, some 30 miles away from my house!

Mic

Mic

Soldato
eidolon said:
I think I'd made my point though as his car was up in the Autotrader the very same week and it actually sold to somebody who lives in my mothers street, some 30 miles away from my house!
Eh.did you not call the cops since you kneww where the owners lived then? Or gone around and knicked it back before he sold it?

Soldato
I never bothered, probably would've started a war as they obviously knew where I lived and I didn't have a garage at the time. I'd have just woken up one day to find my car trashed so it wasn't worth it for the sake of a £40 grille

Soldato
OP
ScoobyDoo69 said:
someone once stole the fogs off my days scooby! very expensive to replace, people in this world are such ********!!!

Where'd you get the replacement fogs from?

TripleT said:
Only have wipers and badges stolen (so far!)

Fogs?! :eek: Christ, bit extreme, scum.

Wouldn't be that bothered if the wipers went missing as they aren't in the best conidtion. I'd be pretty peeved if my badges went though!

Oh and yep, scum indeed. I hope that they crash the car they've stolen them for, and that it explodes on impact.

Soldato
Things like this really make me angry :mad:

I've not experienced it myself yet but I don't own anything too exotic or with any custom parts so I'm hoping it'll stay that way.

If you see them put them in a nice chokehold ;)

Edit: Although a 172 isn't exotic really. Bar stewards.

Soldato
A whole £1.20? Must have been an agonising decision wether or not to claim on insurance for them :D

Sorry, just kiding I know exactly what having bits of your car nicked is like.

Soldato
But surely you need a "fog light" button too to operate the fogs? And a wiring loom?

Feel sorry for ya:(

As soon as i move back home from uni this year, i so am going to get some security cammeras installed for my parents house, i'll be a geek about it too, and have it hooked up to the pc for recording.

I think everyone should have a cammeras around thier housing parameters. So we can catch these scumbags.

Soldato
this may sound nothing but i got a bicycle stollen from park and ride once...... that bicycle meant everything to me! i saved up 400 pounds spending absolutely AGGISSS.
when i got it stolen i didnt cry but i stayed in my room for days as all i pretty much done was go round parks and jump over things.
well atleast this helped me pass my gcses

Back
Top Bottom