• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

temporary lockups on keyboard with new gfx

Soldato
just got a new gfx card, finally, x800xt pe, removed all my old nvidia drivers and reinstalled the chipset drivers etc and then installed the new catalysts on my system, when i play bf2(recommends me to use HIGH settings on practically everything but i put it down to normal + lower res so ill never get any stutters) the keyboard seems to lockup once in a while which leaves me unable to do anything, usually meaning i get slaughtered... Im thinking this could be down to the gfx drivers being built for SP2, which i dont have and thus possibly causing a conflict with something once in a while? I dont have this problem on quake4 or anything, and iv left that on its recommended high settings .. any ideas anyone? A temp fix until i get my xp cd+key back so i can whack sp2 on, since im sure it'll add a performance boost too!

Back
Top Bottom