How much would people pay for white PSPs?

Associate
Hello,

As above really, i have the opportunity to import some white JAP PSP Value and Giga packs but im not too sure if its worth it. How much do you think i could sell each for? They all have firmware 2.5 on them.

Taabish

Soldato
Psps in general have went down in price on Auction Sites, dont think you could make much unless you can get them really cheap.

Associate
PSP's do seem to depreciate rather quickly via auction sites. Most likely down to all the far east traders selling them incredibly cheaply.

Soldato
tabs said:
Hello,

As above really, i have the opportunity to import some white JAP PSP Value and Giga packs but im not too sure if its worth it. How much do you think i could sell each for? They all have firmware 2.5 on them.

Taabish

What sort of price, would help people give a better idea.

Soldato
I've seen Ceramic White PSPs running firmware v2.0 for £174.99 delivered.

UK company too, and they'll give you a year's warranty on the unit.

Associate
OP
I think i'd be looking at pricing them at about 165 for the value's and 200 for the giga's.

What do people think about that sort of pricing?

Edit: This would be excluding UK delivery. I would be importing the units to me first so there would be no worry of customs / VAT etc.

Soldato
tabs said:
I think i'd be looking at pricing them at about 165 for the value's and 200 for the giga's.

What do people think about that sort of pricing?

Edit: This would be excluding UK delivery. I would be importing the units to me first so there would be no worry of customs / VAT etc.
Sounds too expensive to be honest, seeing as you can get value packs in the UK for £165 (inc P&P) I would expect most people wouldn't want to lose a warranty for the sake of having it in white.

Associate
tabs said:
Hello,

Taabish

If you are going to import, then firmware 1.5 is the one to go for, most people are after one of these for obvious reasons, just take a look at that popular auction site, they sell at a much higher price

Associate
OP
The 1.5's are getting pretty difficult to source in quantity now because they've stopped being produced.

Associate
tabs said:
The 1.5's are getting pretty difficult to source in quantity now because they've stopped being produced.

That's why they (firmware 1.5) are getting top dollar, personally I wouldn't bother importing anything with firmware 2.01 or higher at the moment, unless a new PSP downgrader is produced for higher firmware

Back
Top Bottom