• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

s-video in on a GTX

Soldato
You need to install the 4.13_forceware_wdm drivers from nvidia website or from your cd-rom that came with your card..

Then you should be able to use the video software that came with your card..

Soldato
huh? is this even possible? i have a ati vivo card in another pc, can it done so that i can output the image from a games console so it works on my pc monitor?? i know i can get video in from stuff like a video camera but its never in a full screen, always in a tiny little window in the recoder software.

Man of Honour
GO to nvidia site... Drivers > Multimedia software > WDM driver > (select your card)

easy, there should be some software on your cd that came with card. I use Winfast PVR. Pretty good.

Associate
in the case of the ati vivo card, all down to what software you use. Ati's own Multimediacentre or Dscaler work just fine fullscreen. of course the bigger your desktop res the more the source image (capture at the maximum 720x576 for best quality) has to be stretched to fill the screen which can introduce some not so nice blurring.

Associate
MadMatty said:
in the case of the ati vivo card, all down to what software you use. Ati's own Multimediacentre or Dscaler work just fine fullscreen. of course the bigger your desktop res the more the source image (capture at the maximum 720x576 for best quality) has to be stretched to fill the screen which can introduce some not so nice blurring.

Anyone have any idea how to use s-video in with ATi X1800XT series? At least in my case the Multimedia Center software doesn't give me the option to use s-video or composite, while with my older X800XT PE I could choose to use s-video or composite.

Of course I can use Dscaler but to be honest the quality is simply awful compared to what I got with my old ATi card&its software.

Back
Top Bottom