So Its happenened - wife left me.

Soldato
She never came home from her mums and shes told me shes not going to either.

My world has ended. Now im rattling round the house crying non stop. She and my kids were my entire life, they were all that i lived for.

Everything i did was for her and my little girls. I just want them back.

Im not perfect by any means and ive got my annoying habits the same as she has but i never thought this would happen again.

Its the kids i miss the most even theyre always fighting and crying. And im goinjg to miss out on her pregnancy so im going to feel alienated from the newborn. I wont even get a say in its name.

I just want to scream at the top of my voice and then have the ground to swallow me up.

Shes left me with huge debts and im going have to return the items we had on credit so basically ive got nothing.

Life sucks. Ive not got many friends either so i reslly am alone. I feel like shes ripped my heart out and stamped on it. And i thought she loved me.

Associate
Very sorry to hear that mate, i hope you get to see your kids soon, i understand its hard but try and keep your chin up for the sake of your kids if nothign else.

Soldato
Judging by your other thread I think this is the best thing that could happen to you. Well, no - it'll feel like it's the absolute worst - but for your personal sanity and future life I think really, the best has happened.

Throw yourself into your singing and make friends that way. Also you will always have friends on here. You need to feel a whole person in yourself before you give your heart away again - and you will. It'll be okay.

Soldato
sara said:
Judging by your other thread I think this is the best thing that could happen to you. Well, no - it'll feel like it's the absolute worst - but for your personal sanity and future life I think really, the best has happened.

Throw yourself into your singing and make friends that way. Also you will always have friends on here. You need to feel a whole person in yourself before you give your heart away again - and you will. It'll be okay.

i was going to say this, but you put it far better than i would have:)

Soldato
Having read your previous thread regarding how she acted I would say after the initial hurt you will find a weight lifted of you.

She can't stop you seeing your kids and remember when you file for divorce make sure the debts are shared. Sounds like she is trying to shaft you for as much as possible.

Chin up. Life goes on, she wasn't the one but I am sure there is a special lady for you.

Soldato
OP
Gilly said:
The debts will be shared won't they?

No there all in my name. Only thinkg in her names is the internet so i guess im going to lose that as well.

I know its probably for the best but i really love them and miss them like crazy.

The only thing at the moment that can make me feel better is being out trying to enjoy myself singing but that costs money which i dont have.

Permabanned
sandy10 said:
Sorry for being nosey, and just to get an idea of the situation, how old are you, your wife and your kids?

Wife is 21, he is 30, kids are 3 and 5 or something? Just what I can remember from other thread.

Associate
I was simply getting an understanding of the situation which of course matters casting an opinion on a post as serious as this. No point in posting a response without appreciating the facts.

Soldato
sara said:

/signed

Couldn'tve said it better myself. Hope everything works out for you m8, soon as possible

Permabanned
Jeez thats harsh, its another leave the debt for him to sort out one aswell :( , make sure she pays her fair share mate, shes already broken your heart dont let her break your bank account aswell!

Man of Honour
I'm sorry to hear this :( I won't try to give you advice as I havn't been in such a situation before, but I will say I hope it works out for you the best as possible.

Permabanned
Fight her with the debt mate, but always, always think of your children, its almost impossible but try to keep them away from as much grief as possible when it comes to seperation.

I know this sounds stupid, but I'm sure everybody here will help you through it, so don't ever say that you are alone.

Its going to hurt like hell for a while, but when the dust settles and the heartache fades, you'll look back on today as the best day of your life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom