Be carefull out there people part 2

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Hi There

Had a few drinks tonight but i wanted to make sure i posted this. Everyone needs reminding at this time of year that the roads are wet / icy / covered in grime which meens you have to be ULTRA carefull out there. Today hasnt been a great day. 2 good friends of myn have had incidents in which they have been very lucky.

P1000481%20(Medium).JPG

The person involved got out unscathed but it could have been a lot worse

Ive also just had a call from l0rdmike who has just had someone brake hard infront of him on a motorway causing him to lock up and somehow lose control of his mr2. He is fine but the front of his car isnt.

So Please guys be carefull out there , i wanna be seeing you @ the next RR :p

Peace out

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Its got a fair bit of damage to the drivers side , and apprentley the recovery man properley ruined what was left of the car when he pulled it back up the verge.

RIP Zetec S

Permabanned
Looks like its been 'placed' theres not a lot of visible damage to the drivers side in that pic apart from its missing a wing mirror! Doesnt look like it happened that quick! Fiesta = poor handling????

Associate
Keep hearing about these Zetec S' flying off the road. Not long ago a guy off your forum killed someone did he not?

What's the crack? Are they dangerous taking corners at speed?

Associate
It doesn't look 'that' bad in the pictures, but could have been worse with more speed & tree involvment.

I used to own a ZetecS & always found it fine to drive hard as it would quite naturally lead into understeer.
Problem now seems to be that you can pick them up quite cheeply to use as an early car without the neccessary experience & restraint an owner should have.

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
There handling is fantastic, i loved myn to bits but like any car push it to hard for the conditions and you will lose control. Not saying thats how the guy above crashed. The roads were very wet and icy that morning. To give you an example we washed our cars at myn around 8:15 and the drive had turned into a icerink by the end.

Sam

Soldato
It is a bit nasty, great in the day with the clear skies but gets a bit to cold at night. I was getting a bit carried away last night, oversteer at stupid speeds.

Soldato
I was a little late for work this morning and had a little "incident", the roads are really dodgy! :( (and I was going too fast obviously).

That ZS look's odd :confused: It really does look like it's been placed there :p Gutted for the driver though, bit too fast maybe? Gutted for Lordmike aswell, sounds crazy that :(

Final thing, Sam - Do you type "myn" instead of "mine" on purpose? Sorry but it's been really bugging me the past couple of threads you've posted :p

Associate
Damn another Zetec S off the road.
Two friends of mine wrote off their cars on the weekend. They were both probably going too fast but still it's very shocking.
I nearly got smashed in the side by a DB9! the driver thought it would be fun not to look before pulling out. Luckily i was on the ball and slammed on my brakes and swerved out the way. The ABS certainly helped me out closely followed by me shouting abuse at the DB9 driver and giving him the 2 finger salute. It was however a damn sexy looking car though and what a story it would be to tell that i totalled my car by being smashed by a DB9, lol.
I hate this time of year, not only are the roads really crappy but your car gets caked in grit and other grime.

Back
Top Bottom