What next for my gti (56k no)

Soldato
Hi all, ive recently bought a mkiv and have set aboyt sprucing her up a bit, its a 150bhp 1.8t, silver with black leather recaros :D

Anyway she is currently as pictured, i recently acquired the CH's from vag drivers forum member and lowered suspension (to be fitted saturday)

I am also getting the stock exhaust modded with two stainless steel tips to point outwards (dont want a loud after market exhaust)

Other plans include brake upgrade and finally remap to circa 200bhp

My main point on concern is what to do with the exterior, car is fitted with ms design front and rear valance and skirts. And i had colour coded fogs which ive replaced with std black grill. the front valance has grown on me since i changed the fogs, and i like the skirts, but the valance does not match the rest of the kit and to me looks a bit much? i have a colour coded v6 rear apron which i may fit, but would that look wierd with the kit thats on it, ideally id like the valance that matches the kit but i cant find it.

Anyone any suggestions and any opinions (good or bad) on how the car looks are welcome

cyrusir-30012006008.jpg

cyrusir-30012006010.jpg

cyrusir-30012006011.jpg

Soldato
OP
cheers for the replies what i was actually wondering was the exterior a nit much? i was gonna put a more subtle back valance on, was wondering is the one i have too fussy? im more of an oem kinda styler myself :)

Back
Top Bottom