Orange Upgrades OWn!

Soldato
Ive been having problems with my 6680 and although its insured i enquired about a new phone before my 12 months....

Oranges reply:D Any phone i like for £50 + vat delivered next day:D apart from communicator.

How cool is that.......................................!!!!

I will state what the problems are in case dolph reads this.....

Nokia 6680 all of a sudden answer phone answered in like 1 ring....Orange gave me a code to enter and it lengthed this......Even since then my battery lasts 2 days at most......

Soldato
OP
Clarkey said:
err, I'd say 70/month is a rather significant amount to be spending on a phone, no wonder they were generous!

Hmm maybes i have always had a bill like since i was about 16/17. some times more.....

Still ive had a result imo....

Might go for one of them spv's or something.... i quite like the look of the pda types but i cant imagine them free?

Man of Honour
£70 a month isn't that high really. It's a good spend but not outrageous :)

Most of the PDA phones you're likely to have to pay for, how much depends on which one you want.

Man of Honour
I used to spend £60-70 a month on personal calls and stuff when I was a standard contract customer, it's not that hard or that high in all honesty, especially if you use your mobile in preference to a landline or you send a lot of texts.

I guess it's all about perspective though.

Soldato
OP
You know what mate? My gf has been having a bad time lately, her dads just died, her sisters been beaten up by her husband.sooooooooo i might see about the D600 and give it to her and buy myself a cheap one off ebay.

I think she deserves a smile back on her face:)

Associate
but anyway.. you appear to be on 3? thats surely a different kettle of fish to orange because 3 really do need to hang on to their customers?
I guess you somehow missed the thread title, "Orange upgrades OWn!". In his first post, he mentions it's a problem with his 6680 that he is discussing with Orange about.

Maybe you just saw his £700 bill on 3, but I think he's done with them now.

Soldato
no smarty pants I didn't miss the title, I just thought it was a bit weird posting a picture of a 3 bill when it's got nothing to do with anything.

I just wondered if I was missing the point.

Associate
Oops, forgot to put the smiley to indicate it's just a polite reminder. Not meant as a "smarty pants" comment. Sorry :o

He was just trying to say that (whether genuinely or by mistake) he's had much bigger bills than the £70pm he usually gets.

Back
Top Bottom