Ultimate Ghosting ISO?

Soldato
Started work in my new job just over a week ago, typically I sodding left my best floppy and CD boot ISOs at my old work and forgot to pinch a copy! I do have Ghost 8 corp edition licensed for this site and I'd like to get back into using it ASAP (as I have some very old and ***** computers around). Problem is I've pretty much forgotten what I had on my old ISOs and I'm hoping i can be lazy and nick some ideas or even an ISO from one of you chaps!

What I would like (ideally) is an ISO that I can use over 2 floppys (ghost.exe on 2nd) or to create a bootable CD. I can do this easily enough myself but laziness and a lack of time to mess around with it mean it could well be the weekend in my own time!

Ghostcasting, CD drivers, USB drivers (if poss) all needed. The ISO doesn't have to include the ghost.exe though as I have this (and it's probably a tad illegal to distribute..)

Anyone able to help out a lazy IT person? :p

No swearing, read the FAQ.

Otacon

Soldato
Mentioning hooky software is likely to attract attention from a Don.

My advise is to simply buy a copy of Acronis True Image - top software. Backs up over the network, boots off USB cd drives etc etc, recognises all the raid chipsets I've ever shown to it. Good software.

Soldato
OP
Nothing hooky or illegal in the slightest all I'm asking for is if anyone has inis, batch files, drivers etc setup for something like this. I wouldn't touch anything illegal, more than my jobs worth to be honest :p

Back
Top Bottom