DoD Source Retail?

Associate
Is Source available as a retail version in this country? I am at work and pretty limited in what sites I can view... and cant really get in game retailer site to see if its about? Anyone let me know as I would like to buy it.... but I aint got a Credit card that seems to want to work with STEAM :(

Associate
If you buy the counterstrike source retail box you get DOD source free with it :) i brought it for my bro from a competitor for £7.99 bargain thats less than valve want for just dod.

Associate
You may have bought the wrong version, the £7.99 is the first counterstrike game. Not the source version. no dod either.

Counter-Strike 1: Anthology 7.99
Counter Strike: Condition Zero 17.99

Counter-Strike: Source 14.99

you want the £14.99 one and its out of stock.

Suspended
i think he bought it a while back from said shop at that price. GAME have it... around 17 quid last time i checked.. i don't think they were agreed as a competitor

Associate
why not just order from steam though? i know i said i had a bad time with them but it turned out to be because of my weird address instead of the service, im on now and its a fantastic game.

Associate
Toothpick said:
You may have bought the wrong version, the £7.99 is the first counterstrike game. Not the source version. no dod either.

Counter-Strike 1: Anthology 7.99
Counter Strike: Condition Zero 17.99

Counter-Strike: Source 14.99

you want the £14.99 one and its out of stock.

Nope definately css caught it at right time and right price :) was abit annoyed actually cos just paid £12 on steam for dod on it's own.

Soldato
DYNA_ROD said:
Nope definately css caught it at right time and right price :) was abit annoyed actually cos just paid £12 on steam for dod on it's own.

Completely off topic but where abouts do you live in Bournemouth bud? I live in wallisdown :p
Dont worry im not gonna stalk you ;)

Associate
Vicar said:
Tried that and my Visa also, neither worked :(

i had loads of trouble with steam and my bank details :(
it took 4 days to sort it but it went through, just send a support ticket off to valve who *should* make the edit to you account to let it work.

what was the error it was saying?

Back
Top Bottom