• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FX60 !

Associate
Hello, I just got the FX60 and woud like to share my scores:

Mobo : DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR EXPERT
Gfx : PowerColor ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB
Memory : G.Skill 1GB DDR FF PC4800
Cooling : Vapochill LS
HDD : 4xRaid 0 WD Raptor 37gb

I tried to set CPU volts to 1.8 but it seems it has a protection shutting PC down.

FX60_res.jpg

FX60_CPU_info.jpg

Associate
OP
Well yes - I pasted 2 screen shots in my post - If you can't see them i can post direct links to the pics - just let me know.

Soldato
FX60_CPU_info.jpg

odd... why's CPU-z reporting it and showing it as an Athlon 64?

edit:

unless you've underclocked it, something is wrong there mate... stock speeds are 2.6GHz - not 2.4GHz.... somethings weird :confused:

edit2:
miss-read it sorry, 3.4GHz overclocked... lol :o
nice overclock btw... still strange it says Athlon 64 though rather than FX

Last edited:
Soldato
lol that is crazy speeds for a dual core and crazy voltages.... i wouldnt fancy pushing that much through a £600 cpu with phase cooling or not.
Exactly results though :)

Associate
nikebee said:
odd... why's CPU-z reporting it and showing it as an Athlon 64?

The current version of CPUZ does not yet support the FX60.

Defcon5 said:
Probably about -30!

I'd be very surprised if he could get that temp on a stock LS at theose votls and speeds, even at idle. Especially as it is dual core and will be putting out a lot of heat. I'd say probably in the late minus teens at idle and probably breaking into positive figures under full load. :)

Back
Top Bottom