Animal Crossing: Wide World?

Soldato
Anyone playing this on the DS? I imported it and got my copy yesterday.

I could really do with some towns to visit and some visitors to mine! :p

On day 2 and Nook still has no shovel for sale for me :(

Soldato
My gf plays this non stop and would really like to go to antoher town, she prob hasa load of stuff she czn swap with you. Her town has oranges what does yours have ?

Soldato
OP
JaFFa said:
My gf plays this non stop and would really like to go to antoher town, she prob hasa load of stuff she czn swap with you. Her town has oranges what does yours have ?

Peaches here.

Anyone have any ideas on catching bugs? I don't think I've even seen one yet. I did see a balloon floating on top screen with a little present tied to it, how would I grab it?

Soldato
wyrdo said:
Peaches here.

Anyone have any ideas on catching bugs? I don't think I've even seen one yet. I did see a balloon floating on top screen with a little present tied to it, how would I grab it?

In the Gamecube version you had to follow it, and eventually it would come down in a tree. Shake the tree and the present fell down :)

Associate
wyrdo said:
Peaches here.

You rarely see bugs when its winter in AC. You'll find once the snow clears there will be more bugs. Great fishing this season though ;0

Soldato
OP
Reektan said:
You rarely see bugs when its winter in AC. You'll find once the snow clears there will be more bugs. Great fishing this season though ;0

That's all I seem to be doing at the moment, it's getting rather dull.

So, no towns for me to visit then? ;)

Associate
I got this a couple of weeks ago, just been trying to kit out the museum plus paying back the 100k I spent on having my house extended :mad:

I've not tried going online with my DS yet I'll give it a go tonight try and get my code, oh yeah I have apples in my village :)

Associate
I find you need a few mates to really enjoy this game.. visiting towns you can sell your fruit for a bomb in their place etc. It's a very 'nothing' kind of game. Pure collection based really.. I'm still enjoying it but I can see it wearing off.

Associate
Well, I managed to pick up a copy somehow, lol. Haven't tried online yet though but my town is Milan 0773-7546-3532. Character is named Kiet and I have peaches in my town :)

Last edited:
Soldato
If anyone wants any tools Tom Nook has expanded in my town (gone from Nooks Cranny to Nook and GO) so he's got a much bigger range and sells the slingshot, watering can, Rod & Net most days. Details below and i'll open up the gates if someone wants to come in (bring fruit with you as well as long as it aint peaches!)

Name: Ned
Town: Spira
FC: 5240-4689-2664

Soldato
Played mine for about 2 motnhs straight when i got it before Xmas.. But i havnt played it in a while now. Got the maximum house size and best shop etc. Great game but just wish you could visit other random towns.. the friends only visiting isnt enough .

Back
Top Bottom