Mod Chip Resistors

Soldato
Hi guys,

After browsing a popular auction site for cars, I've have seen a lot of people selling these mod chips for under a fiver, which can give you around 1-5 bhp extra just by installing this little resistor. Is it worth it? Any experiences with it?

Cheers.

M0T

M0T

Soldato
Afaik all they do is trick the car into running rich, so your fuel economy decreases and you risk damaging your cat.

With things like this I always just ask myself, if its so cheap to do then why did they not make the car with it on in the first place? Like those silly ecotec fuel things.

Don
I use the resistor mod

I got it from ebay

it increased my power
decreases my lag

its a godsend and all for only $10 , if I was you I would buy one, I can sell you one for $9 its completely easy to install, you just place it somewhere in the car and the ECU communicates with it wirelessly, if you have a older car I can sell you the digital to analog conversion kit for $99.99 , it looks just like an LCD clock but its converting the signals and fine tunes your carbs instantly.

please email me with your order, and please note these devices are stackable so if you buy 10 you get between 0-100hp increase *

*maybe 10x0 but highly unlikely!

email is in trust along with glowing reviews and such

Caporegime
agw_01 said:
DreXeL, I want to race you now that I've got 7 power resistors of justice fitted to my car!

;) :D

Stand Back.................

It could blow any min
bleh2.gif

Soldato
On my old Astra GTE 16V, it had a 'RON' plug that was basically just two resistors, depending on which way round you plugged it in, depended on which resistor was used.. and each one corresponded to a different RON fuel raintg 95/98

We just used a plain old resistor to try and 'simulate' a 100 RON resistance, and this made a small but noticeable improvement.... on the rollers, there was 8 BHP difference between tweaked resistor and the standard 95 RON setting... but only a 3 BHP increase over the 98 RON setting...

sad but true.. I can't believe I paid for a RR session just for a lousy 3BHP... at least the resistor was free..

Soldato
I followed the guy's advice and poured a load in my tank, and hammered some into my carbs.

Low speed performance seems to be severely hampered by something obstructing the fuel and air flow, but the high performance gains, damn, she absolutely flies!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Will Gill said:
I use the resistor mod

I got it from ebay

it increased my power
decreases my lag

its a godsend and all for only $10 , if I was you I would buy one, I can sell you one for $9 its completely easy to install, you just place it somewhere in the car and the ECU communicates with it wirelessly, if you have a older car I can sell you the digital to analog conversion kit for $99.99 , it looks just like an LCD clock but its converting the signals and fine tunes your carbs instantly.

please email me with your order, and please note these devices are stackable so if you buy 10 you get between 0-100hp increase *

*maybe 10x0 but highly unlikely!

email is in trust along with glowing reviews and such

sold

Don
Siliconslave said:
Right, i'm so RTMing this, selling outside the MM tsk, you should know better!

(PS i'll take 4, wanna make sure i can out do freefaller at the great RR3 hairdryer off)

um its ok I sent a free sample to spie and he said it was fine

rilot wants one too, only wants to pay $5 bucks though so im negotiating a special lay away payment plan

come one come all :D

Back
Top Bottom