Windows x64 Professional. Is it worth it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hey guys.

I was just having a look around the Overclockers site and saw that the x64 Windows is out. Now I have an AMD 64 CPU it got me thinking.

Is it really worth buying it or will I have lots of problems with the drivers and stuff?

[Removed - Read the FAQ]

I've had a little search but couldn't really find much about it. So is it worth it?

Cheers. :)

Soldato
mate there are hundreds on google entries and loads of threads about this (specifically x64 FAQ) don't say you have searched when you haven't.

Anyway as long as all your software and drivers are supported (search google for "windows 64 compatability list") then yes it is worth it.

Daven

Soldato
Use the Force. Search. Stretch out with your feelings and then you will feel the true power of the Dark Side and have the answers to your 64bit questions :)

Associate
OP
I have actually searched. I searched the Software forum for "Windows 64bit" Don't say stuff when you don't know it's true. I just searched the titles so that might be why. Meh.

I'll have a search through Google now. Ta

Soldato
We have plenty of info in the sticky, the archived thread it links to, and other x64 threads currently in the forum (which, funnily enough, searching for "Windows 64bit" turns up), so I'm closing this.

I suggest you read the rules regarding warez as well if you want to avoid suspension in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom